Summary of Qualifications
Hands-on professional leader, marketer and manager focused on measurable results. Current knowledge of internet/social media, promotional marketing, advertising strategy and brand development. Successful track record of business expansion, management, training, sales, marketing vision and strategy. Strong communications, motivational and leadership ability. Driven to succeed through strategic vision and resourcefulness—an idea person and tireless multitasker who knows how to see projects through.
• MBA –Master of Business Administration – Colorado Technical University
Certifications – Marketing Management, Business Management, Change Management
• BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration – American Intercontinental University
Marketing Concentration – Honor Graduate- 4.0 GPA- Summa Cum Laude
• Real Estate Broker – California – Kaplan School of Real Estate
• Real Estate Broker – Missouri – Lifetime Learning School of Real Estate
• Aviation / Avionics / Pilot / Management – United States Air Force
Skills and Experience
Marketing and Promotions
• Set strategic direction, planned and executed advanced internet lead generation / client database management system for sales staff to maximize personal productivity and increase overall transactions.
• Integrated social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) into marketing and sales programs.
• Directed cross-channel marketing, including tracking systems, to ensure maximum return on investment.
• Collaborated to develop brand campaigns to showcase company products in the marketplace.
• Directed brand cohesion across all channels.
• Ranked in the top 5% in real estate sales volume for the entire mid-west region of the US.
• Received dozens of sales awards from the regional board of realtors for sales excellence.
• Continuously exceeded company sales quotas and goals.
• Developed technology and marketing strategies to increase production for the sales division.
• Managed salespeople to achieve personal and team sales goals.
• Developed and delivered internet-based training and gave motivational presentations to sales people, changing the sales process and increasing conversions by more than 25%.
• Implemented unique buyer follow-up program to maximize salesperson productivity.
• Proficiencies include: Salesforce.com CRM, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Data Analytics.
• Recruited, retained and managed as many as 65 sales people and office staff.
• Established pay plans, sales incentives, policies and procedures.
• Reviewed and evaluated personnel for effectiveness and productivity.
• Implemented inventory control measures, sales tracking and replenishment guidelines.
• Manage daily workflow of design team utilizing Salesforce.com CRM.
• Examine all marketing collateral to ensure a cohesive brand look and feel as well as meeting company mandated compliance standards.
• Evaluated marketing expenditures and adjusted accordingly to maximize profitability.
• Developed unique buyer follow-up program for sales staff to maximize personal productivity. System enables continual evaluation of progress with immediate and positive intervention to address deficiencies and promote efficiency for maximum productivity potential.
• Designed sales, ethics and continuing education programs.
• Performed ongoing sales, time management, social media and technology training seminars.
• Trained salespeople on individual marketing, sales and social networking techniques.
• Conducted sales and marketing technology training classes for executives, salespeople and staff.
• Developed and delivered traditional/ internet-based training and presentations to sales people and clients.
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation – Santa Rosa, CA
Marketing Director – May 2012 – Current
Heritage Sotheby’s International Realty – Napa, CA
Marketing Director – August 2009 – May 2012
Realty Executives of Springfield – Springfield, MO
Marketing Director, Managing Broker – October 2006 – July 2009
Murney Associates Realtors – Springfield, Mo
Marketing Consultant – Real Estate Broker – 2002 – 2006
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Missouri 1989 – Current, California 2006 – Current
Music City, Inc. – Musicians Discount Warehouse – Springfield, Mo.
Owner, 1989 – 2002
United States Air Force
Aviation / Avionics Technician / Pilot 1984 – 1988
Awards and Recognition
• Lifetime Award of Excellence – Sales – Springfield Board of Realtors
• Chairman’s Award – Sales – Realty Executives International
• Executive Club – Sales – Realty Executives International
• Top 5% Award – Sales – Realty Executives International
• Gold Executive Club – Sales – Realty Executives Midwest Region
• Honor Graduate- 4.0 GPA- Summa Cum Laude – CTU and AIU
• John Levitoe Award – Academic and Leadership Excellence – USAF
Health and fitness, golf, gardening, playing guitar, traveling, wine, writing, reading, history